Thursday, October 4, 2007

If it's Friday, this must be Singapore

I'm sitting here in the Singapore airport waiting for my next flight to Hong Kong. The business lounge has free computers for passengers to use, so I'll take a few minutes and just say hello to everyone. I'm halfway through my AP trip, and I'm looking forward to my return home. I was pleased to have Jonathan call me yesterday as I stood in line at McDonalds waiting for my breakfast. I talk to Mom every day since my cell phone is a world phone and is suppose to work everywhere.

I will spend this next week end in Hong Kong and attend church there. Regular services due the the time difference with General Conference. (I'm having trouble typing this note as some of the letters on the keyboard are in different locations.) Next Wednesday I fly to Shanghai - a new location for me.

I've been fighting a bug the past few days. (It better not be malaria!) One student I had this week told me as he shook my hand how he almost didn't come to the class because he had been sick, but didn't want to miss my training. I thanked him for his interest and discretely wiped my hand on my pant leg. :-)

I'll be sending out a letter of "AP Week Two" when I'm next in the office on Monday. My love to all.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

sorry to hear that your phone is not working. I hope that you get all the help you need in Japan, if you need any. Bet you can't wait to get home! Be sure to post some good pictures when you get back.

Vanessa said...

I loved all the pics you posted on picasa web. I have learned a lot about these cities and countries from the letters and pictures. Hope you are getting back on a good sleep/wake schedule.