Saturday, August 25, 2007

Old Dog Learning New Tricks


Look at me, I'm publishing on the web! Anne is always "encouraging" me to write more to my family. Since Jeff and Jon have returned from their missions, I haven't been as diligent in writing. Maybe this old dog can learn some new tricks. If my siblings/kids want to know what has been happening in my life, they can refer to this blog. We'll see how it goes.....


Isn't that a talented grandson! I used to do this same trick with Bethany. We have lots of pictures of me holding her like this. But we gave Bethany her photo album and she has them now.

7 comments:

Jefferson said...

First Post!

Vanessa said...

Woo hoo, I'm the first to post on Clyde's blog! I'm looking forward to another blog to check:)

Vanessa said...

dang it!

Jon said...

hold on a second....how did you not notice jeff posting first? Or did he sneak into another room and hop on another computer right when he saw you trying for the first comment. Though I can picture him doing that....

Congrats papa and welcome to the world of "weblogs"

Crystal said...

I'm glad that the whole family has gotten involved in this. :-) Now we just need my family to do it. Heh, my dad doesn't know what a blog is- he thinks it's a place to chat (like an instant message thing)so he refuses to look at it. hehe.

bethany said...

Hi Dad! I love you!

bethany said...

I can see the picture now! Hooray! But that one is really old, you need to come and see him so that you have new pictures of him!