Monday, November 26, 2007

They Came, We Saw, He Conquered

We had a wonderful visit with Beth, Zak, and Jakson at Thanksgiving. It was great to be able to visit with them and - especially, to bond with Jakson. He and Grandpa had a great time together. (Thus - he conquered our hearts.) He is a very "busy" boy - always wanting to do something. We pulled out all the old toys that were worth keeping. I remember when Jeff/Jon played with the same toys. It was also nice to be able to give him back to his parents when he started to smell.

Mom invited a widow lady from our ward to spend Thanksgiving dinner with us. She commented on Sunday how much she enjoyed being with us.

Bethany helped to make my blog better looking. Thanks to her!

I've posted some pictures of the week on my Web Album. Click on the link on the right to view.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Randy and I had a great Thanksgiving week visiting the Mexican Riviera on the Golden Princess. We could enjoy the ship more this time around. I'd forgotten about your blog. Thanks for the reminder.
Love,
Jean